The UCAP BUNKER is based just 2 miles north of Portsmouth, 100ft underground in the former U.G.H.Q (Underground HQ) used by the Royal Navy to plot the progress of the allied troops during the invasion of Normandy on D-Day. This unique location provides some of the finest facilities for Airsoft close quarter battle (C.Q.B) in the UK!
If you wish to make a booking for RENTAL KIT please call 0330 111 8227 selecting option 1. If no answer please leave a message and we will call you back within 3 hours.
NO NEED TO BOOK FOR WALK ON PLAYERS, JUST ROCK UP!
There is no access to UCAP BUNKER via Fort Southwick, do not enter the fort. We are based under the fort via our own access road which is just to the west of the fort on the main road. Please follow the link below for directions to the site.
The nearest postcode is: PO17 6AR
Nearest Postcode: PO17 6AR (THE ROAD ABOVE THE FORT)
- Easiest directions:
- Take junction 11 off the M27.
- Take the exit sign posted for Gosport and Fareham.
- Stay in the left-hand lane, this will take you down the slip road to a roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the first left turn, signed A27 Portchester.
- Stay in the left-hand lane.
- Go through the first set of traffic lights.
- At the second set take a left-hand turn into Down End Road.
- Follow the road up and around.
- Fort Nelson will appear on your left-hand side.
- Carry on past Nelson and the QinetiQ West site along Portsdown Hill Drive
- Past Skew Road and Porchester Lane crossroads, you are now on James Callaghan Drive.
- On the right, 100m before Fort Southwick by the PORTSMOUTH sign you will notice a private road, follow the road down.
- Through the gates at the bottom of the hill (keep your speed down)
- Park up in the car park, the entrance to the site is at the far end of the car park.
Any problems on day getting to the site please call 07590 818881
Gates open from 08.30